As I’m not a professional but still want to make my pictures available, I decided to use a partner service for selecting and ordering any printouts. You can find below all details about my online print shop.
I opted for the photo gallery service of Pixieset which handles the visible part of my online print shop.
As I’m based in Switzerland, Pixieset works with a professional photo printing service based in UK called Loxey Colour. They do the heaving lifting work in the background, from printing and framing to shipping.
The product options available are:
- Digital: Single Photo Download (High Resolution) as digital file.
- Print on Lustre Paper: Lustre paper provided by Fuji is a semi-gloss paper with vibrant colors, excellent skin tones and improved highlight detail. For more details about prints on lustre paper.
- Canvas: Fine Art Wrap Canvases are designed to turn any photo into a beautiful wall display (depth of 35mm). For more details about fine art wrap canvases.
- Alumini Print: Prints on metal make images pop with the latest in high definition print technology. For more details about alumini prints.
- Acrylic Gallery: A product that incorporates crystal clear acrylic and aluminium in one eye catching result. For more details about acrylic galleries.
- Edge Print: The most popular option in wall products range, which borders provide a polished, modern look without the need for a frame. For more details about edge prints.
Each product comes in different sizes. Here are some examples:
|10 x 8||25 x 20|
|12 x 10||30 x 20|
|20 x 16||50 x 40|
|30 x 20||76 x 50|
|30 x 24||76 x 60|
|36 x 24||91 x 61|
|40 x 30||101 x 76|
The prices are from a few Swiss Francs to a couple hundreds, but I will be transparent about my own benefit which is minimal, the goal not being to change my normal day to day job. 😉
Of the price, more than half are the costs of the printing service and 15% are fees of the gallery service. So if you decide to place an order, you will support my passion but mainly you will make me happy and proud.
If you like what I do and/or want to support my passion about photography, please head over to my print shop and select an image from the 3 galleries availabe:
- Cityscapes and Landscapes – my handhelp pictures taken mostly during our worldwide travels
- Aerial – my drone photos which give a different perspective of the places I love
- Top Down – also drone shots but where the view is vertical playing with the textures and colors you couldn’t imagine from the ground
Important: if you have seen an image in my portfolio which is not available in the print shop, let me know and I’ll add it to make it available for you.